Below is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Friday 23 June 2017

Evaluation Q1 - Did you enjoy the main workshop shoot day? What role(s) did you take? What were your best bits and why?

I had a great time during the workshop as it allowed me to develop new skills such as performing and improve my preexisting skills such as learning new camera skills like depth of field and learning about cable bashing which makes filming handheld shots easier. I was able to learn new skills and enhance my preexisting skills by working with industry professionals.

During the day I took on the role of cool kid 5. This involved some dancing, running about and acting moody to the character.
Here I am performing one of the 'moody' shots
When I wasn't in front of the camera I was:
  • On the clapper board
    • This was very important as it marks in the shots and take, this process is important as it makes the process of editing much easier as it is a quick signifier of the shot.
Here I am on the clapper board
  • Cable Bashing
    • Cable bashing is important as it is a way to ensure the camera operator doesn't trip on the wires of the camera when it is handheld.
  • Supporting the actors performing
    • This was very important as it meant energy was always high and no one felt really embarrassed when they were performing in front of the camera by themselves.

A time lapse showing how the scale and detail of the shoot.

My favorite part of the day was the big group shots as I felt this was when I felt energy was at its highest for everyone, also these were some of the only shots that everyone was on camera so it meant that we could have a good group experience in general. Here are some examples of the shots:



No comments:

Post a Comment